Granny Hatfield's Greenhouse Opens April 20, 2020!!
Welcome to Granny Hatfield's Greenhouse! Just like LeSage Natural water, the purpose of our state-of-the-art greenhouse is to give those with disabilities opportunities for employment.
"Granny" is actually Celia Hatfield, manager of the greenhouse. The greenhouse opens this year on April 20!
This year's flowers promise to be better than ever! We are planning to stock:
- Even More Hanging Baskets! Our baskets have gotten popular, so we promise to have a larger variety available!
- Planters that are perfect for your porch or deck. Also great for Mother's Day gifts!
- Bedding plants for your garden and flower beds
- Vegetable plants - tomatoes, kale cauliflower and more!
- Herbs - Basil, Oregano, thyme, and more!
For our flowers, we plan to have a variety of popular plants available, including:
- Snap Dragons
- and More!
Check back for more updates on our 2020 Plants. Start planning your gardens and flower beds now! Spring will be here before we know it!